Hey graduate, we're ready for you!
Get ready by putting this in your calendar – our next intake opens February 2024.
We want to kickstart your career, so together we can make your world safer, bigger and bolder.
Our 18-month Graduate Program offers technical and non-technical roles across Australia and New Zealand. Each graduate has up to three rotations, giving you the opportunity to explore different teams and projects. We’ll provide you with a dedicated support network and access to some of the region’s leading developments in sustainability, climate, and disaster resilience activities. You’ll take part in workshops, site visits and key projects within each rotation, plus have access to employee benefits.
Some of our pathway options cover:
- Technology and Operations
- Actuarial and Analytics
Through the Graduate Program you’ll experience:
- A structured induction and ongoing development support
- Competitive base + super + performance-based bonus, and great benefits
- A mentor and a buddy for support throughout the program, and
- Security of knowing you are a fulltime IAG employee from Day 1.
You’ll become a champion in:
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Influence and negotiation
- Constructive challenge
- Owning your own career development
- Formal presentations
And from Day 1 you will have access to tailored benefits offered to IAG employees, including:
- Up to 50% discount on insurance products (*normal policy acceptance conditions apply)
- A huge number of discounts from our corporate partners
- Flexible work arrangements and leave options
- Leading employee assistance program, Sonder.
You can apply if you have:
- A university degree or higher within past three years
- An average credit achievement (65%+), and
- Are an Australian and/or New Zealand citizen or Australian and/or New Zealand permanent resident.
To help prepare, find out more about IAG here.