IAG Graduate Program
Applications are now open!
Working at IAG is more than just a job. It’s a passion, and it's why we are more than just insurance.
We embrace diversity, inclusion and belonging in everything we do. And we’re looking for people that share our purpose, who can bring outside thinking in to designing deep customer experiences for today – and tomorrow.
Join IAG’s Graduate Program to explore your potential with us. We’ll help you develop new skills and provide experiences that will see you reach new heights. We encourage you to explore your potential and will provide you with the tools + support to help you achieve your career aspirations!
The 18-month Graduate Program is structured with rotations across multiple divisions, with roles located in Sydney and Melbourne, giving you the opportunity to explore different projects, teams and ways of working.
We also offer study assistance initiatives if you wish to continue your education with flexible work arrangements such as working from home and leave options.
As part of the program you will be entitled to:
- A structured induction and ongoing development program.
- Competitive base + 13% super + performance-based bonus up to 10% + great benefits.
- A mentor and a buddy for support throughout the program.
- AND the security of knowing you are a fulltime, permanent IAG employee from Day 1.
The Graduate Program begins in February each year and during this time, you will participate in courses, site visits and key projects across a number of business areas. As you work through the program, you will become champions in:
- Formal presentations
- Persuading and influencing
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Leadership of self and others
- Planning and organising
- Business acumen
As an IAG graduate your performance will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and the potential to earn a 10% Short Term Incentive bonus each year. You will also have access to tailored benefits offered to IAG employees, including:
- 50% discount on insurance products
- Various corporate partner discounts
- Flexible work arrangements and leave options
- Employee Assistance Program & Return to Work Program
To be eligible for the 2021 IAG Graduate Program you must have:
- Australian permanent residency or Australian or New Zealand citizenship.
- Degree qualification or higher within the past 3 years (2018, 2019, 2020).
- Applicants must have a credit average (65%) or higher.
If you want to receive updates, please enter your details here.
2021 graduate intake teams
For our 2021 program, we will be selecting graduates for the following teams. Click the team name for more information and to apply:
- Group Risk
- Group Technology
- Group Actuary - Actuarial & Mathematics
- Pricing - Actuarial & Mathematics
- Data & Engineering
- Chief Financial Office – Group, Australia & Capital Markets
- Operational Partnering – Enterprise Finance
Here's the process we will be following