Results and reports
IAG reports its full year financial results in August each year, and its half year financial results in February. View recent webcasts of results presentations, read the investor reports and media releases, and access our annual and interim reports.
AASB 17 briefing
Announced on 4 December, 2023
As part of IAG’s transition to the new insurance accounting standard IFRS 17 (AASB17), our Chief Financial Officer Michelle McPherson hosted a AASB17 analyst briefing starting on Monday, 4 December 2023.
In addition to Ms McPherson, the briefing featured Alana Bailey (CFO, Group Finance), Brett Ward (Chief Actuary) and Mark Ley (EGM, Investor Relations).
IAG has also made its FY23 Investor Report tables available an excel file:
An archived file of the teleconference is available via the link below.
Announced on 21 August, 2023
IAG has released its results for the full year ended 30 June 2023 on Monday, 21 August 2023.
IAG CEO Nick Hawkins and CFO Michelle McPherson hosted a management briefing to discuss the results.
IAG has made its FY23 Investor Report tables in an excel file:
Please use the link below to access an archived copy of the webcast of the briefing.
Annual Report 2023
Announced on 21 August, 2023
IAG has released its annual report for the full year ended 30 June 2023.
The 2023 annual includes IAG’s full statutory accounts, along with the Directors’ and remuneration reports for the financial year ended 30 June 2023. This year’s Corporate Governance Statement is available in the About Us area of this website.
The financial statements are structured to provide prominence to the disclosures that are considered most relevant to the user’s understanding of the operations, results and financial position of the Group.
This year, we have incorporated into the report the content that we formerly provided in our Annual Review and Sustainability Report, including the Chair’s and CEO’s reviews. The report also contains information about how we create value for our key stakeholders and the outcomes we have achieved for them; our material Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) risks and how we manage these; and other sustainability-related activities.
Items marked (A) have been audited.
- IAGL Appendix 4E and annual report (6.59 MB)
- FY23 Directors' report (768.85 KB)
- FY 23 Remuneration report (440.85 KB)
- Consolidated financial statements (A) (79.07 KB)
- Notes to financial statements (A) (705.84 KB)
- FY23 Independent Auditor's report (1.2 MB)
- FY23 Shareholder information (84.04 KB)
- FY23 Five-year financial summary (59.82 KB)
Investor Day 2023
Announced on 14 June, 2023
IAG held an Investor Day on Wednesday, 14 June 2023, hosted by IAG's Managing Director and CEO, Nick Hawkins.
The event provided an update on IAG’s strategy, including presentations from members of the Group Leadership Team on the Enterprise Platform and the Australian and New Zealand businesses.
An archived file of the event webcast will be available via the link below.
- IAG Investor Day 2023 announcement (86.08 KB)
- Presentation slides - Nick Hawkins, CEO - IAG Investor Day 2023 (582.56 KB)
- Presentation slides - Julie Batch, GE Direct Insurance Australia - IAG Investor Day 2023 (643.81 KB)
- Presentation slides - Jarrod Hill, GE Intermediated Insurance Australia - IAG Investor Day 2023 (407.37 KB)
- Presentation slides - Amanda Whiting, CEO IAG New Zealand - IAG Investor Day 2023 (790.11 KB)
- Presentation slides - Neil Morgan, IAG COO - IAG Investor Day 2023 (135.26 KB)
- Presentation slides - Michelle McPherson, IAG CFO - IAG Investor Day 2023 (104.45 KB)
- Presentation slides - Investor Day 2023 (2.05 MB)
Results announcements and presentations
Announced on 13 February, 2023
IAG has released its results for the half year ended 31 December 2022.
CEO Nick Hawkins and CFO Michelle McPherson hosted a management presentation to discuss the results.
Please use the link below to access an archived file of the webcast.
IAG provides Auckland flooding and financial update
Announced on 3 February, 2023
IAG today provided an update on the Auckland flooding and its estimated financial impact on IAG’s FY23 guidance, together with the preliminary financial results for the half-year ended 31 December 2022.
IAG's Managing Director and CEO, Nick Hawkins and CFO, Michelle McPherson host a teleconference to discuss this announcement.
Use the link below to listen to the teleconference.