Current public offers or proposals for security holders of IAG or its subsidiaries.
There are no current offers.
Select a year below to view the offers previously made to IAG shareholders:
Capital Notes 2 and Reinvestment Offer
21 November, 2022
- Capital Notes 2 replacement prospectus (1.59 MB)
- Capital Notes 2 trust deed (1.26 MB)
- IAG issues $500 million of Capital Notes 2 (170.1 KB)
- IAG announces the Margin on Capital Notes 2 and increases the Offer size following the completion of the Bookbuild (64.59 KB)
- Capital Notes 1 - Terms amendments (392.43 KB)
- IAG launches Capital Notes 2 offer (2.91 MB)
- IAG considers a new Capital Notes offer (96.49 KB)
Unsecured subordinated notes
26 March, 2022
On 21 March 2022, IAG announced the offer of up to NZ$400 million of unsecured subordinated notes to New Zealand retail investors and certain institutional investors. Following strong investor demand, the offer was closed on 25 March 2022, with a total issue amount of NZ$400 million.
- IAG lodges PDS for offer of unsecured subordinated notes (1.08 MB)
- Mar 21 - IAG announces offer open and indicative margin for unsecured subordinate notes.pdf (72.5 KB)
- Mar 25 - IAG unsecured subordinated notes offer closed and margin set.pdf (64.73 KB)
- March 25 - IAG unsecured subordinated notes interest rate set.pdf (66.32 KB)
- Notice under section 708A(12H)(e) of the Corporations Act 2001 and PDS (678.68 KB)